Directly connect with an Urgent Care for Children provider from the comfort of your home. We are open 365 days a year to treat your kiddo with any sickness, for any reason.
Our hours of operation are:
Weekdays: 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Weekends: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
What is telemedicine you may ask?
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment of patients through the means of digital technology. Through the power of technology, access quality and convenient care for your child from afar and be seen by one of our trusted, licensed, pediatric providers. This virtual care platform allows for your child to be seen by one of our UC4C providers at a time and place that works best for you.
At Urgent Care for Children, we know that families are busier than ever, and their schedules do not always allow for a visit to one of our ten clinics. Now, you can access the same quality care as if you were in our clinic, straight from your computer, iPhone, or Android device! This innovative service allows us to provide care for your child without you having to leave your home.
Conditions We Treat:
- Allergy conditions
- Cold symptoms
- Cuts and abrasions
- Flu symptoms
- Insect bites
- Pink eye
- Breathing issues
- Respiratory issues
- Skin rashes
- And much more
Telemedicine provides you with:
- A virtual platform to connect with one of our pediatric providers after-hours from anywhere within the states of Alabama and Tennessee
- A progress note sent to your primary pediatric provider following your visit
- We are now accepting most insurances for telemedicine, and many insurances are waiving co-pays for telemedicine visits (*Co-pay and final bill subject to your insurance carrier’s policies)
- Otherwise, you can access telemedicine at an affordable cost for medical services – $125
- Prescriptions sent in directly to your pharmacy in just minutes
- Medical treatment for children from newborn up to the age of 21