Personal Information We Collect From You
You may access and browse our website at any time without revealing any information associated with your name or personal identity (“personal information”). However, in order to take advantage of certain features and services offered through the Site, you may be asked to create an account with us or provide information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card information. You may choose not to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to access or use certain features and services offered through the Site.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access the Site, we or our third-party service providers may collect information about how you access, use or otherwise interact with the Site, our emails, and online advertising. This information is collected to ensure that the Site continues to work correctly, to improve the Site, for marketing purposes, to understand how our customers use the Site, and to offer you a more personalized experience. The information collected may include technical information such as your IP address, the type of device you use to access the Site, the operating system on your device, the website or other online service that directed you to the Site, and the content that you view on the Site.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, though you can manually disable the cookies feature of your browser. You may review the online documentation relating to your browser or consult with the provider of your browser for instructions on how to disable cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies on your internet-enabled device, some parts of the Site may not function properly or offer you the same degree of personalization.
By accessing and using the Site, you consent to our use of these technologies.
How We Use Your Information
- We may use the information we collect to fulfill your requests for our services; to respond to your inquiries; to offer you other services that we believe may be of interest to you; to survey you; and otherwise for the purposes for which you provided the information.
- We may use the information we collect to deliver promotional and marketing materials regarding the Company and its services to you by mail and electronically.
- We may use the information we automatically collect from you to deliver marketing communications, special offers, or advertisements that may be of interest to you, including the delivery of targeted advertisements that are based on your previous online activity on the Site and other third-party services.
- We may transfer your personal information to our service providers, which may use the information on our behalf, including to deliver advertising to our customers.
Your Options Regarding The Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications;
- Update and correct the information that you provide to us; or
- Request that we cancel your account or that we no longer use the information you have given us to provide you services through the Site.
To exercise your choices, you may:
- Opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications by following the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us;
- Log into your account on the Site to update your information or change your communication preferences; or
- Contact our Privacy Officer by email at [email protected] or by phone at 205-847-2020.
We have security measures in place that seek to mitigate risk, and use reasonable, appropriate, and customary procedures and technologies to help protect the confidentiality of any personal information collected through the Site.
Please note that despite our precautions, no website can be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Furthermore, we do not control the devices, computers or network over which you may choose to send personal information, and therefore cannot prevent potential interceptions or compromises to your information while in transit to the Site. We make no guarantee as to the security, integrity, or confidentiality of any information transmitted to or from the Site. We are committed to safeguarding your information to the best of our ability, but cannot guarantee the security of electronic communications or transmissions made over the Internet.
The Site may contain links to content or integrated content provided by third parties. The information practices of those third parties may differ from ours. You should consult the privacy policies of any third party that provides content that you access through the Site as we do not control and are not responsible for the information that they collect, use or share. Some of the third parties that provide content on the Site or support our business by facilitating online advertising, analytics, or research may use technologies to track your online activities over time and across various websites and other online services.
Online Bill Payment
Urgent Care for Children
500 Cahaba Park Circle, Suite 100
Birmingham, Alabama 35242
Attention: Privacy Officer